Amazed.....

Options
I wore my black pants and jacket to an awards dinner last night. At Christmas I had to use a safety pin because these pants wouldn't button. :noway: They were still really tight when I wore the outfit to a graduation (May 7th) and last night they were loose!!!! omg!! I could put both hands on top of each other inside the waist - and I could twist my jacket around me last night :happy: - and at the graduation it was so tight that it pulled across the back and was soooo uncomfortable.

I'm absolutely amazed - I've lost only 7 pounds so far! And it seems like it's been such a slow process. I'm soooo excited. There IS a light at the end of the tunnel - and it's in a store that sells new clothes! :bigsmile: 7 down and 47 to go!! Look out world! :drinker:

Replies

• weestefare
    Options
    Excellent... that's such a wonderful feeling! Keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    WTG, it is a slow process but so worth it! Keep up the good work!
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great work! Looser clothes, and getting to shop for new ones, is a great perk of getting fit :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!