Workout TV shows

Options
Does anyone have a TV show that they can workout too? I run with my ipod currently but I get tired of the same songs even with the huge number that I have on there. I have tried to work out to TV shows instead but nothing holds my interest for long and I get tired of it just as quick as I get tired of my music - usually only 15 minutes into the workout.

Does anyone watch TV instead of use music to work out? And if so, what shows work for you?

Replies

• nyspotlight
    nyspotlight Posts: 124
    Options
    Actually, I often listen to books on tape. I find watching something to be distracting visually, but a book on tape keeps me going. I'll often workout longer, since I wanna hear the end of a chapter, etc. I love Tina Fey' book because it makes me laugh (which works your abs, right? :-)).

I do the same for housework. I'm way more likely to do dishes if I'm listening to a book.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I can't hardly work out if I'm not watching TV... Big Bang theory is my favorite! That show is hilarious! If I'm working out at home, which isn't often as the machines at the gym are much much nicer, I put in a movie I've been wanting to watch anyways. The biggest loser makes me work out like a beast if I'm watching that at the gym, really anything works as long as it distracts me from the fact that I'm working out.