NSV! Lost inches!

Options
Wouga
Wouga Posts: 145 Member
Monday is "weigh day" and I was a bit shocked this morning to see I was UP 3lbs. However, I decided to measure instead of going by what that pesky scale said. Thankfully I did, as I was feeling pretty defeated. The tape measure informed me that despite what the scale says I have lost 5.5 inches from my upper body (unfortunately there was no loss from the hips down); but I'll take 5.5 inches of me missing any day! Oh and my last measure was just 10 days ago!

So for those of you that might be using just a scale to determine loss I highly recommend breaking out a measuring tape. Days like today (for me) the tape could be your best friend!

Replies

• ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! My scale hasn't budged in two weeks! But I know I've lost some inches by how my clothes fit. I need to take measurements,
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Monday is "weigh day" and I was a bit shocked this morning to see I was UP 3lbs. However, I decided to measure instead of going by what that pesky scale said. Thankfully I did, as I was feeling pretty defeated. The tape measure informed me that despite what the scale says I have lost 5.5 inches from my upper body (unfortunately there was no loss from the hips down); but I'll take 5.5 inches of me missing any day! Oh and my last measure was just 10 days ago!

So for those of you that might be using just a scale to determine loss I highly recommend breaking out a measuring tape. Days like today (for me) the tape could be your best friend!

5.5 " in 10 day is amazing! that's fantastic
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    5.5 inches is crazy!!! it took me 2 months to lose 4.5 inches. Which I thought was great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!