Freezing Grapes?

Options

Replies

• Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    Love Frozen Grapes! Mmmm...
    If I don't freeze them, they always end up going bad before I get around to them.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    seedless are best. I just reach into the freezer and grab a couple at a time so they're very frozen.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    question though how long can they be kept in the freezer? i like to buy a fair amount when they go on sale because they are quite expensive where i live but that means i pretty much live off them until i get sick of them. if they can be kept in the freezer for at least month that would be great !
  • Applegatefarm
    Applegatefarm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The chocolate sounds like a great idea! Think I'll try it....thanks for posting!
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    I tried that once and thought they were disgusting.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I have also been eating these since I was a kid... they are also good with colby jack cheese cubes! :) has always been one of my favorite snacks!
  • EllBellFaTfReE
    Options
    Oh my gosh, LOVE THEM!!! You should try dehydrating pineapples, or maybe freezing apple slices! Yum, to die for.
    ~EllBell;)~
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I like frozen grapes a lot-- they contribute to a really fun drink, too--my Mom makes a nice sparkly ginger-ale w/ peach juice and puts frozen grapes in it versus ice---its pretty and yummy.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Love it! When I played sports that was always our sideline treat at halftime! Thanks for reminding me of that delicious treat :)
  • jamoore94
    jamoore94 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My favorite is frozen blueberries! They are wonderful, I can eat them by the bowlful! Yummy
  • dogloverabby
    dogloverabby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I tried them and love them especially red seedless grapes
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I love frozen grapes, I have about 10 bags of 30 grapes each in my deep fridge.

They're horrible when they have seeds and are frozen though.

If you cut me open, I'd be made of frozen grapes. I am a frozen grape addict.
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can also use them in place of ice cubes in your wine....they wont water it down

Ah, you beat me to it! I found that idea on Pinterest & tried it at a wine tasting I hosted; my guests LOVED it! Not only were they fun, creative ice cubes, but after the wine was gone, we still had a tasty (semi-healthy) treat. :)
  • Tamitex
    Tamitex Posts: 11
    Options
    Love frozen grapes. They are yummy
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Helps my sweet cravings! love it
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    never tried them but frozen blueberries are like candy.
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Always been a snacking staple of mine, along with frozen blueberries.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I like frozen grapes, and I'll toss them in the freezer if I'm afraid they might not keep or I won't eat them in time. I really just love grapes though.
  • Tanya_IP
    Tanya_IP Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump just in case there are more great ideas!
  • Jaw_g
    Jaw_g Posts: 46
    Options
    My favorite is frozen blueberries! They are wonderful, I can eat them by the bowlful! Yummy

I was JUST about to say how delicious frozen blueberries are!!! I picked some in Summer and put them in ziplock bags in the freezer....
    I loved letting them start melting in my mouth for a bit before eating them! Tastes like a yummy sorbet!!!!!