Treadmill deals, delivered to my house - Suggestions?

Options
Looking to buy a treadmill but it won't fit in porsche so I'd like to see if I can order online and have it delivered.

I've thought of craigslist and getting a uhaul, but it'd be about $200 on craigslist and Uhaul is $20 + tax + 60 cents a mile + gas, so figured 40 miles round-trip = $24, +$11 in gas for ~15mpg going 40 miles = about $60+ total, so I'm at $260+ for a used treadmill

and used treadmills aren't that great, I've seen plenty lose their speed over time where 6mph barely moves anymore

Is there anything in the $300-$400 range delivered to my door that's decent? Is ordering from walmart the best deal or is there some other website offering deals on treadmills?

Replies

• CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I could be totally wrong here, so don't take this as gospel or anything, but I think that any treadmill you buy new is going to come in a box and need to be assembled. While the large box may not fit in your porsche, what about getting one in person at Academy or WalMart so that you can test out the display model in advance & choose the one you really want & like, but ask a friend or family member to let you use their larger car or truck to bring it home in?