Over 50 and lots to lose

Options
buyer225
buyer225 Posts: 17 Member
I'm looking for others who are over 50 and have over 50 lbs to lose. Sometimes it get really frustrating and would be easy to just quit. Looking for others with similar issues so we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!
  • nannabannana
    Options
    I sent a friend request to you as well. Tks
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Please do look in the groups section and search for one you like... I joined a good one 40 /50 + but younger next year ... or something like that, and we have had a good spring challenge, and shared ideas. For those who are of any age, but have more than 60 lbs to lose, I started a group last week, with over 40 members already, as with that sort of amount to lose we will be on this journey for possibly as long as a year! There are many other groups... so please use the tools available to find one or two that suit you!
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Please do look in the groups section and search for one you like... I joined a good one 40 - 50 + with 50 + to lose... or something like that, and we have had a good spring challenge, and shared ideas. For those who are of any age, but have more than 60 lbs to lose, I started a group, as with that sort of amount to lose we will be on this journey for possibly as long as a year! There are many other groups... so please use the tools available to find one or two that suit you!
    This is the best thing you can do, because you'll find MFP friends, who will cheer you on, check your food diary, celebrate your successes and help you through challenges. You are in the right place! Welcome!
  • jheffe
    jheffe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    sent you an invite!..let the journey begin!
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm not over 50, yet lol, I'm 49 and want to lose 45 pounds. Just started back 2 weeks ago and have found some really good friends through mfp. They are a Godsend and I couldn't do this without them!! Sent you a friend request if your interested. :)
  • MimawP
    MimawP Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in on this one ... I'll be sending some friend requests too :happy: