Starting Brazil Butt Lift - How to log?

Options
Hi!

Does anyone know how I should log my Brazil Butt Lift workouts?

Thanks

Replies

• michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do is get a heart rate monitor. It can help track calories burned and you can add it in as a new exercise for your database.
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have been just logging it as Aerboics-Low
  • mjones253
    Options
    How is BBL going for you all? Are you liking the results? Mine is on the way!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My general guidance with beachbody programs is just set you activity level at moderatly active and sont stress how to log it. Or use the fat2fit.com bmr calc to estimate calories or if you have your body fat the use Katch McArdle.
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I found an older post that had the calories burned for each BBL workout... but they seemed really high.
    I think Bum Bum was like, 500-something calories, which I am not sure is possible! So, I am having trouble logging it also.
  • SummerAlaina
    SummerAlaina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For the cardio workouts like bum bum and cardio axe, I log low impact aerobics. For the other resistance training type workouts, I log as moderate calisthenics.
  • shoemaon
    shoemaon Posts: 1
    Options
    About to start this... would really like to know an estimate. Guess I will try it with aerobics low.

oops, posted under my husbands account!! :laugh:
  • lisakammwang
    lisakammwang Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    For the cardio workouts like bum bum and cardio axe, I log low impact aerobics. For the other resistance training type workouts, I log as moderate calisthenics.
    I have been logging mine the same way!
  • CambrieGreen
    Options
    That's a great post and I must say it's not only a simple but also a entertaining one.Thanks a lot for sharing.

broken nose surgery
  • CambrieGreen
    Options
    I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to say thank you for this great read!
    Options
    I worked out the calories from my heart rate monitor and then added it to MFP so I can log it as what it is.
    The 3 rounds non-stop usually burn around 390 cal for me
  • bbcoachanapolo
    Options
    I have been trying to figure this out also!! i think i'm gonna have to invest in a heart rate monitor.

If anyone would like to talk and keep motivated here is my fb =)

http://www.facebook.com/bbcoachanapolo
  • Jessinduck
    Jessinduck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been logging mine the same way!
  • Jessinduck
    Jessinduck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just curious if you liked the results you got from the BBL. I am about to start it this week. I had great results with the P90X.