SOOO HUNGRY

Options
Alright, so I'm in a bit of a dilemma... I woke up 15 minutes late this morning, and instead of eggs and yogurt like I was planning, I yanked out the Coco Puffs and had two big bowls. Obviously, that put me at about 600 calories- and I'm eating 1400 a day. And of course, it's Coco Puffs, so 4 hours later I am STARVING. Like, I was in class this morning, and my neighbor kept looking at me because he could hear my stomach growling.
I need to save calories for tonight, because my mom is coming home from Mexico, and my dad wants to have a "family dinner." And if I don't eat much, my mom goes all paranoid and says "Ohmygosh, you better not be going anorexic. Are you, are you?! Is that how you lost the weight last time??? Honey, eat more, eat more."
And for me, it's almost 11:00... I'm need something to last hopefully 4-6 hours... and preferably something I can make quickly (5-10 minutes), but filling.
I'm too the point where I'm about to just stuff my face and say "Screw today, tomorrow's a new day" but that's what I've said everyday this week- pie, cookies, macaroni/cheese, pizza, etc etc.
Help? =D

Replies

• dnd858
    dnd858 Posts: 64
    Options
    Are you still at school and have a restricted selection of what to get for lunch?
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    No, I am at home. Summer school only goes 7-10 AM.
  • organicem
    organicem Posts: 16
    Options
    Do you have time to get in a workout? You could 'earn back' those coco puffs :wink: If not you could munch on veggies (I have carrots, green beans, and peppers next to my desk as we speak... :happy: ) I'm not sure if you like baked potatos... but that would be yummy... I like to put salsa and a little bit of low fat cheddar cheese on it... YUM and filling :happy:
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    LOL, no time for a workout. Well, maybe 5 minutes. I have a paper due tomorrow for summer school. A whole year of school work is condensed into 3 weeks- I have usually 6-7 hours of homework a night, and then I have my musical practice to go to.

I looked for an apple and we were out! Nooooo! Maybe I'll just try a salad.... there's not much in the house right now.
  • dnd858
    dnd858 Posts: 64
    Options
    Maybe you could eat a little chicken and veggies
    Some tuna
    Yea you could work out a little and make up for the cereal
  • hannamariebutcher
    Options
    actually oatmeal will fill you up tonss. or anything with high protein like tuna or an egg.