Lite N Easy - here goes

Options
Hi All,

I am shamefully back on MFP after I gave up 12 months ago. I used to post on here constantly, had a great group of people from all around the world who gave their support and I logged my food and excercise religiously. I lost 5ks in 6 months, from simply following the rules of MFP. Then I got cocky. Said it was all too hard and used working full time and studying full time as an excuse. I deleted the annoying friends who asked where I was, made my diary private and became inactive. I admit that for the last 12 months I have been getting my food from a drive through at least once a week. Well of course, all my weight and more has come back and I am here with my tail between my legs admitting - MFP really does know best. I am so nervous.

I am starting lite N easy on Saturday 21 April. This is to get my body used to 1200 calories again, to not let excuses get in the way and to get back in control. i would love to hear some success stories abut lite N easy to get me motivated or better yet anyone out there wanting to start or has just started lite n easy and wants to do this with me.

Here goes!!