need to be challenged- p90x?

Options
moran1917
moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
hey there. i just finished the 30 day shred that i was doing while doing bridge to 10k. i am used to burning about 600-900 calories daily through these routines and dog walking. i had set up a couple of ideas for what would be next, but it turns out i am more fit than i realized. i tried rocking body and it was too easy for me. it is for beginners and i now know that i am beyond beginner phase. i also tried turbo fire and found it also easy on me and a low calorie burn compared to what i am used to. the reason i am trying to switch it up is to stave off boredom.

i cannot do insanity. i simply do not have the upper body strength and many of his moves cannot be modified. insanity is my goal program tho. which brings me to p90x....i know almost nothing about this program. is it a reasonable program for an intermediate person? are there modified moves that can work you up to the regular moves?

my legs are strong and have handled everything at the advanced level for a month now. my core is ok and can do most ab workouts that i have tried. my upper body is puny and weak. so my goals are to keep up my cardio at a runner's level and to increase my upper body strength while still losing weight. advice?

ps strengthing all parts of my body is good too....

Replies

• moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    really there is no one out there that can talk about p90x or other programs that might fit?