Turbo Fire 60 Day Progress Pics

Options
Kenzieb07
Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
I have done Turbo Fire (LOVE Chalene Johnson!) for 2 months now, and stayed on track with my eating thanks to MFP. I'm looking forward to my 90 day pictures!

Day 1:
Hips: 39"
Waist: 32"
Weight: 132.6

Day 60:
Hips: 38" ( - 1")
Waist: 30" (- 2"!!!)
Weight: 131 (- 1.6lbs)

Day60005-1.jpg

HouseandBodyImprovements036-1-1.jpg

Day60002-1.jpg

And some bonus pictures of Day 60!

Day60007.jpg

Day60010.jpg

Thank you to all of you who have helped me continue on this journey, despite how frustrated I got!!!!

Replies

• rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    amazing! you look terrific!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Good job!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking more svelte!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great progress.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic!
  • zooblflot
    zooblflot Posts: 131
    Options
    All that work paid off! You are looking amazing. :wink:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Allow me to add this... This is a great case in point where NUMBERS really do not reflect true progress... You are only down a 1.5 lbs and an inch in a couple of places... but the visual difference is astounding! Great work. It shows... Keep it up... Wow.
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You can see a big difference, you look great!
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Thank you all so much... I'm honestly in tears, because this has been a tough journey. The first month I was so focused on numbers, that every day was frustrating because if the scale moved at all, it was usually up. My 30 day progress pics weren't that great, so I continued to be frustrated. While the numbers still haven't moved too much, I am extremely happy with my progress so far appearance-wise, and can't wait to keep going!

Your comments are so very very much appreciated; I've been waiting for this day (for 60 days.. to be exact!). THANK YOU.
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow. It's incredibly motivating that you look this good after "only" losing 1.5 pounds! Thanks for sharing and, once again, you look amazing!

P.S. I was thinking of skipping my workout tonight but thanks to your post I'm gonna drag my *kitten* to the basement right after I finish typing this sentence.
  • IMyriah30
    Options
    You look great! Wtg! Keep it up girl!!!
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Wow, so glad I could motivate you!!! Every workout makes a difference! And I agree -- I wouldn't have believed anyone if they said I could see a major difference with only losing 1.5 pounds!
    Wow. It's incredibly motivating that you look this good after "only" losing 1.5 pounds! Thanks for sharing and, once again, you look amazing!

P.S. I was thinking of skipping my workout tonight but thanks to your post I'm gonna drag my *kitten* to the basement right after I finish typing this sentence.
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Thank you! Now... can you share your secret to getting those amazing abs!? :)
    Way to go! You look fantastic!
  • brittamarie4
    Options
    I can definitely relate - I am super impatient when it comes to seeing results, and when I don't see results right away I get discouraged and give up. Not anymore! I found Turbo Fire and combining that with eating healthy is giving me results already! When I started I was 160lbs and now I am 154 and my waist was 41in and now I am down to 37.5 inches. Seeing results keeps me going! You look amazing and your hard work and dedication has paid off!
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great! Thank you so much for sharing. Seeing your success really helps to motivate all of us out there trying to get results.
  • RoxyLDN
    RoxyLDN Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your exemplary commitment clearly paid off! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    And thanks for sharing! You're inspiring!
  • MamaVeronicaWorksOut
    MamaVeronicaWorksOut Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your abs have really toned up well. You will look amazing at 90 days if you keep it up!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats as the proof is in the pics!! You look fantastic and it does help those of us who tend to see the scale come to a halt... Onward!!! Thanks!
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Options
    You are beautiful, great job!!
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Total proof that the scale is not the only victory. I need to get a tape measure and track my measurements STAT.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!