52 lbs so far... before and after!

Options

Replies

• jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation... of both your body and your attitude towards food. LOVE the pink bike... SS, go you! Keep it up! Feel free to add me if you're looking for other biking buddies... I'm more MTB than BMX, but hey, we've all gotta stick together here!

Great work!
    All the best,
    Jen
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great job... I am at 52 lbs right now as well... But I certainly am not ready to show off like you since I have so much further to go... Great job though. Keep it up. Glad to see you have made a LIFESTYLE change... Keep at it! :glasses:
  • tadnor
    tadnor Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look so great and so happy!! I love your pink bike, what brand is it?
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and look like you are bursting with energy! Congratulations! You have done a great job transforming your life, knowledge, attitude and your body.

By the way, over five years of gradually reducing my meat intake and being drawn more and more to fruits and veggies, I woke up one day a vegetarian.

Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration.
  • treeeee
    treeeee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look awesome. That's all I can say. Just one question: what kind of snacks do you have? Thanks for sharing :)

I switch it up quite a bit, and it also depends if I'm aiming for a high calorie or low calorie day but some of my favorite snacks are: 100 calorie almond packs, clementines, carrot sticks or celery sticks with a little homemade guacamole or hummus, low Cal/low carb tortilla roll ups filled with hummus and choppped veggies, Luna protein bars, banana, Gnu foods flavor&filbert bars, and Greek yogurt mixed with fresh fruit
  • treeeee
    Options
    You look so great and so happy!! I love your pink bike, what brand is it?

Its a schwinn road bike!!! It was a surprise from the boyfriend for my last birthday. I love it and ride it every chance I get!
  • treeeee
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for all of the kind words! It seriously made me tear up a little. You guys are toooo sweet :)
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love the photos and seeing your transformation! My goal is also 120. I'm 140.8 right now, and very anxious to get to my goal, but am having some trouble with my diet past few weeks. ANYWAY, question for ya--do you do the whole high calorie/low calorie switching of days thing? I've heard very little about this but I'm curious. Also, how tall are you, if you don't mind my asking? You're inspiring & motivating me to kick my *kitten* into gear and get these last pounds off! :)
  • hallucinogenic_lipstick
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done and congrats on your weightloss! :D
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow, truly amazing and very inspiring. Thank you for sharing, you really look incredible!! :happy:
  • MamaVeronicaWorksOut
    MamaVeronicaWorksOut Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before you started the weight loss - you've just polished yourself up a bit! You look FABULOUS! Great job!
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformations! Great job!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    AWESOME before and after pics!! You look great!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    thank you very much for your motivating post- you look great!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wow - look at you!! What a fabulous and dedicated journey you have been on. You are an inspiration.

We have practically the same starting stats so I hope that I can achieve what you have and reading threads like this really gives me a boost to believe it's possible.

x
  • morningstarz99
    Options
    Great!!! You look fabulous!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Amazeballs! You look gorgeous. And so happy. Well done!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...and so HAPPY! Congratulations, and thanks for posting your great success story!
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    AWESOME! You look fabulous and you are glowing! I can see the happiness and boosted self esteem just by looking at your pictures! Your story is very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I had to add another post of "you look amazing", because you DO - awesome job! And what a great mindset you have, that's the biggest challenge! Best of luck to you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!