People 18-25 who are losing the healthy way

Options

Replies

• hellomeghan
    Options
    I'm 19 and I'd love to have some friends closer to my age too! haha :)
  • annamika510
    annamika510 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey!. Im 19 (20 next month) . Started last week. Add me. I like friends :)
  • lottiej39
    lottiej39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21! Just trying to lose a few pounds before summer but do it the healthy way! I've been on myfitnesspal a while but always find myself having huuuge meals at night and then just never logging them in! Now going to do this properly and am really excited to! Add me please xx
  • charliedavisxxx
    charliedavisxxx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, 5ft4in and want to drop from current 124.4lb to 112lb the healithy way :)
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm 22, eating healthily and going to the gym 2-3 times a week. Also training for the Race for Life in July :)
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    feel free to add me all!!
  • iegeland
    iegeland Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 22 and trying to loose it the healthy way, working out regularly and eating sensible. Also decided to stay off the alcohol unless there is special occasions, as its one of the worst things for my weight. That part is going to be hard though as I am a student living with other students! Wish me luck :P Joined myfitnesspal today so I'm excited to see results!
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    I'm trying to lose it the healthy way I may slip a couple times but that's when I need the motivation...other than that I think I'm doing fine :-) add me
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 trying to get fitter and not fatter..

add me xx
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and lost 50lbs the healthy way, 1500/2000 calories a day + exercise :)
  • lichensandseeds
    lichensandseeds Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and trying to lose a few pounds (I'd like my freshman 15 gone for good! :-) and then maintain in a healthy way. Last spring I ran a marathon and had trouble figuring out how to train while not losing or gaining too much. Right now I'm training for a half-marathon and am hoping to use MFP to keep better track of things so that doesn't happen again!

for the record, I'm no experienced athlete-- I just started running to burn off grad school stress and did the marathon so that I'd have something to think about that wasn't school. I'm not very obsessive about training either-- I don't worry about race times and when I train I stick to the minimum mileage that gets me ready for the race and gets me outside a few times a week. I do want to be more conscious about eating the right recovery foods.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and trying to lose weight the healthy way :) xx
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    great profile, like the message your trying to get across, do you want some male support? check me out and if so, send us an add! :smile:
  • girlunobserved
    Options
    18, 5'6" and on 1200 cals a day. Currently at 133 pounds, wanting to lose 8 pounds for my holiday in early July so I don't look flabby in a bikini :) also trying to eat more healthily in general. Only started a few days ago, I will weigh in once a week. :) Add me!
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and pretty new to MFP. Add me if you like! I'm an active user and log in everyday. In a journey to lose 30 pounds :)
  • peachpearl1
    Options
    anyone is free to add me :) trying to be healthy too!! no starvation diets here!!
  • Polebarbie
    Options
    Hi I'm robs I'm on a 1200 to 1350 diet and exercising regularly. So feel free to add me, I'm supportive and friendly x
  • deliseann
    Options
    ahhh i think i just found the right people!! im 22 and desperatly need to shed some pounds!! add me!!
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hallo! I'm 21, had to delete quite a few people because of EDs that I am sympathetic about and felt sorry for them, but it was wearing me down. I really only exercise and work out to lose, so I hope that having more friends lose constructively helps me too! Let's support each other!
  • AlyMcG
    AlyMcG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    25yo and losing weight the healthy way! Feel free to add me (never really interacted with friends through myfitnesspal but giving it a shot!).