Apple shape ladies!!

Options
I was looking for some advice! well I'm an apple shape and its kind of annoying because most of my weight is in my hips/belly area-.- my looks are a good size but not my hips/belly. any advice?:) any success stories for losing inches off from hips, so everything is even(legs,hips,etc)? Right now I'm doing 30 day shred!

My hips are 45inches and waist is 38! I think I measured right. (measured from the widest part of hips and for waist I measured the smallest part)

Replies

• ShwetaK2130
    ShwetaK2130 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well I am not an expert, but would like to share some tips which I have read and heard.
    Being an apple shaped girl myself.. I have wider lower area.. but a smaller waist.
    Of what I have read, to shed those stubborn fat on hips and waistline , the only solution is
    " PROPER DIET + PROPER EXERCISE"
    1.Cutting out sugar
    2.drinking gallons of water
    3.green tea helps
    4. warm water with lemon and honey in the morning does wonders.

For exercise:
    1. Running/ cycling
    2. squats helps a lot
    3. skipping

I have personally reduced my waist size by two sizes by only dieting as I dont get enought time to workout.
    Dieting doesnt mean I starved. i just kept a watch on what I ate and when I ate.
    Will keep posting incase I read anything effective...

Keep going.. and keep faith .. :))
  • diamondclear
    diamondclear Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well I am not an expert, but would like to share some tips which I have read and heard.
    Being an apple shaped girl myself.. I have wider lower area.. but a smaller waist.
    Of what I have read, to shed those stubborn fat on hips and waistline , the only solution is
    " PROPER DIET + PROPER EXERCISE"
    1.Cutting out sugar
    2.drinking gallons of water
    3.green tea helps
    4. warm water with lemon and honey in the morning does wonders.

For exercise:
    1. Running/ cycling
    2. squats helps a lot
    3. skipping

I have personally reduced my waist size by two sizes by only dieting as I dont get enought time to workout.
    Dieting doesnt mean I starved. i just kept a watch on what I ate and when I ate.
    Will keep posting incase I read anything effective...

Keep going.. and keep faith .. :))

I have cut out sugar, it might be helping but I'm not sure. I drink about 10 glasses of water or so?

Green tea helps?! I've heard of warm water with lemon helps! Does honey help more?

Thank you!!!