Alli ?????

Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok MFP, How Are You Guys Doing. Well I couldnt help it, But I bought Alli, Yes I paid almost $60 bucks for it. Im just curious and No Im not looking for a quick weight loss gimmick . I just wanted to add it to my healthy eating and excercises. Just to see what it do. I mean I have loss 33lbs on my own and doing great with it. But before you guys go off on me . Im just experimenting thats it:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I will continue to excercise and eat healthy like Ive been doing. I just had to get it. All the hype about it and it being FDA approved. I have never tried any weight lost suppplement in the pass either, So what do you guys think about alli? Have you tried it do you know anyone who has tried Alli and became sucessful with it:smile:

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Hey there! I think as long as you realize that there a NO quick fixes and weight loss really is a lifesyle change, you should be all right.
    I have a lot of friends who have used it and they have seen amazing results. Just be careful, continue to exercise and definately eat right! There are some crazy side effects if you don't eat right while taking Alli!!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    I heard it makes you go to the :blushing: "restroom" a lot:blushing: so good luck, tell us how it is working:bigsmile:
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    My mother's friend tried Alli, and she said it worked great- besides the fact that she had to wear a pad for the first 3 weeks.
    Apparently, it's like liposuction, it melts the fat, and then it drains out of you through certain spots on your body.
    Though some people said this didn't happen to them... but I want to let you know what happens to SOME people.
  • Shanta1983
    Ok I sure will, I already heard if you eat to much fat, how you will run off or have loose stool. I been cut alot of fat out my diet a months ago. I dont eat fried food either. Im not really worried about consuming to much fat because. Ive been on point lately. But thats great they seen results. What were their crazy side effects?
  • Shanta1983
    Oh wow its like liposustion... really so i really should start taking this sat when my vacation start for a whole week:laugh: just to see how my body react to it
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    :laugh: You better make sure there is a bathroom near by it sounds like:bigsmile:
  • Shanta1983
    Oh wow its like that:laugh: . So by me working 32-40 hours a week . Should I be worried about takin this at work????????????????????:huh: :huh: :noway: :noway:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    You can read this thread for more opinions by the MFP'ers here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/53810-alli?hl=alli&page=1#posts-606468
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    I heard it is bad if your at work, but that was comming from someone whos main source of food was drinched in fry greese! So no worries!:bigsmile:
  • Shanta1983
    Oh ok lol:laugh: I dont eat greasy food any way my diet is pretty much low in fat any ways
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Oh ok lol:laugh: I dont eat greasy food any way my diet is pretty much low in fat any ways

so why waste your money?
  • Shanta1983
    I dont consider it a waste, im just experimenting didnt know it was a crime Dave198lbs so sue me:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    I dont consider it a waste, im just experimenting didnt know it was a crime Dave198lbs so sue me:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how on earth did what I say get turned into a crime? I never said that.....I dont get it
  • Shanta1983
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how on earth did what I say get turned into a crime? I never said that.....I dont get it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you made it seem that way. You asking me why wasted my money KEY WORD MY MONEY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Have A good Day Hun
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    I keep hearing all about the-pardon me- "anal leakage". That doesn't sound too attractive to me...

:sick:

Make sure you read the other link sent by another poster..lots of different views. It's your body, and your money. Knowledge is power!

:flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Ok thanks hun I have read tons of thread and reviews even from other sites but out of 25 years of life I HAVE LEARNED THAT YOU ARE YOUR BEST TEACHER MOST EXPERIENCES IVE LEARNED IN LIFE RATHER THEIR GOOD CHOICES OR BAD IVE LEARNED FROM SELF-EXPERIENCED. so with that being said and done. I will finish the bottle If I like the results along with my excercise and eating regime I stick with it but if I dont then no big deal. Im on my way Any way, Dont mean to toot my own horn. But Im feeling super confident of myself
  • toots99
    Good luck with it. :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Good luck with it. :smile:

Thanks TOOT TOOT:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • toots99
    :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.