Which team are you on? Jon or Kate?

2»

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    how do you know he cheated on her? No one actually knows but him.

I imagine the tramp he cheated with also knows
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member

well, I guess that's true, but he was photographed kissing another woman while not wearing his wedding ring. That's pretty damning. I would consider it cheating if my husband did just that, and no more.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    A long time ago there was a wonderful actor named Michael Landon. He was a wonderful, handsome actor with many many children. :heart:

He was my first TV crush and I loved him till the day he died.:love:

He got cancer and was so sick. He was on Johnny Carson one nite and somehow I was awake and at home at 11 pm to see him. His thick hair was gone, his face gaunt.

He looked so exhausted.:frown:

Johnny told him he was a true friend, and he hoped to share many years with him. But we all could tell it was close to the end.

Johnny asked him if he had anything he wanted to say to his fans.

Michael said something to this effect

"Please be careful what you read and believe. The people taking those pictures, and posting those stories, are in it to make money. My little boy was in the grocery with his mom this week and a magazine for enquiring minds had a horrible picture of me on the front page with a the headline "Michael Landon will be dead in 24 hours!!" He went on to say his son was so upset he had slept with him each night, in fear he would not be there in the morning. :cry:

I vowed at that time I would never read another rag mag.........and I have not.

I buy a book and read it. Or better yet, I read to someone who can't.

Just some food for thought my loving MFP friends:flowerforyou:
    Well said Jeannie!!! :heart:

And I loved Michael Landon too! LHOTP was one of my fav shows! (still is! :wink: )
  • strongandfit
    strongandfit Posts: 231
    Oh those rags are so bad. What they did to Brooke Shield's mom is a nightmare. Poor Brooke.

Jon said he didn't cheat on her. I would take his word. Kate tells her kids to be kind to each other. She should take her own advice.

It's true what they say. Put yourself as #1. ( and your spouse as #2) And, never put your kids ahead of your spouse. You add kids to a marriage not add your spouse to the side of your kids. It's sad how many people put their marriage on the backburner once they have kids and expect their marriage to survive while they take their spouse for granted. And the entire thing comes crumbling down. An epidemic in our society.

The Little Couple is so sweet and is my favorite TLC show now. I mean I always thought Matt and Molly were nice on the Little People. But, Bill and Jen especially Jen is just so darn nice. They treat each other with real tlc. She's so darn sweet. I'm so happy for these two. :heart: :heart: :happy:

I guess I'm a reality show junkie. Don't get me started on the Real Housewives of OC!!:laugh:
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    I guess I'm a reality show junkie. Don't get me started on the Real Housewives of OC!!:laugh:

Hahahaha Ohhh ya. I think I always feel a bit nautious when their show ads come on Slice. *gag*
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    I feel so bad for this family. I have been watching from the first show. My observations are as follows, Kate is quite nasty to Jon but I've never had 8 kids so I might be nasty too. :laugh: Jon did his fare share of digs back at kate . I think neither one of those parents knew what the ramifications of having the show would be. I believe they both want the best for their kids. I myself could never deal with cameras in my face and I would not want my children on tv either. I wish they would come to the conclusion to end the show and save their marriage and family. I am a child of divorce and let me tell you it was hard enough to deal with without it being in everyones living room. Like I said before I'm just sad for them all. :frown: Cindy :heart:
  • strongandfit
    strongandfit Posts: 231
    Just watched the Amer.Chopper/Jon and Kate Plus 8. Wow! I had no idea Jon had two motorcycles before he even had a car. The way he equates freedom with a motorcycle. She's such a whiner I loved it when she kept whining making such a fuss in the beg of the show and Paul, Sr told her to suck it up and quit complaining about riding in the back of the motorcycle. Glad he told her to quit complaining.

You're right Cindy. It is sad. I hope it doesn't come to that. She was so mean to him before. Can you imagine how mean she is to him now.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479

I imagine the tramp he cheated with also knows

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    I don't know the show either, but taking sides? Okay, I vote for the dozen kids they have.
    I agree!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.