trying not to struggle

Options
sorry for being a downer but i sure am struggleing. Hit that 20 pounds and i'm so happy and mfp has helped me sooooo very much but since being back from vacation i just can't get my stuff together. this is me just whinning so sorry. Now back to one step at a time.

Replies

• droberts3311
    Options
    You are right, 1 step @ a time. Just get back on the wagon. When you want to eat try to just get up and move. And remember how far you have come. I am struggling with the last 10 - 15 OMG!! But I will win, it just might take a little longer. Your health is what you can focus on, and the weight will follow.....good luck you are not alone!
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    It is hard to stay motivated when you are in a "stuck" mode. My weigh in and measurement day was yesterday. I didn't lose any pounds not even a fraction of one (matter of fact, I gained a pound). And with my measurements, I lost a tad on my legs, then I weighed this morning and I had gained another pound. I'm exercising, eating right and eating enough. It wouldn't bother me so much if I was close to my goal, at least I think anyways, but I have 50+ more pounds to lose. I shed some tears, but gonna keep on keepin on. There are many of us that come to this place in our journey...don't give up, just keep on keepin on and we WILL see results. Let your struggles make you a stronger person! You can do it!
  • lulalee
    lulalee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did exactly the same on holiday and am now in stuck mode too. So let's help each other out of "stuck". If we stick with this we should see a difference soon... it is not going to happen overnight and as long as we stick together we will be fine. Keep going petal.
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You're words are just what i needed. one step, deep breath, one more step.
    Thank you All. Ok let's get started:-)
  • lulalee
    lulalee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're words are just what i needed. one step, deep breath, one more step.
    Thank you All. Ok let's get started:-)
    together.....
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1tw70wg8r1qke924o1_500.png
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Stick with eating clean lifting every other day and cardio on the others. Protein sox veggies 6 times a day