How many pounds...

Options
How many pounds would you say a size medium t-shirt is. I'm talking about a unisex shirt (or you could even say mens). But you know, the t-shirts you buy at concerts, academic events, etc. So any of you wear a medium? If you don't mind me asking.... how much do you weigh?

I mean, right now, I'm trying to re-evaluate my goals. I'm telling myself I need to lose 60 pounds and I just freak out. I'm thinking of making a goal of fitting into a medium-size t-shirt, but I'm just a little curious to know how many pounds that is.

=D

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I really think it depends on your body type and the quality of the make of shirt.

My daughter and I are about the same weight but because of our body structure we can not wear each other's clothes.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I could wear that when I weight somewhere around 160lbs.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm at 135/140 and can wear them with and have room to spare (loose enough to tuck in)
  • maladie
    maladie Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 153 and I wear a large/xl. Several years ago when I was thinner (about 125) I wore a medium. I think it really depends on how tight you like to wear your clothing and how big a bone frame you have.