SUGAR ADDICTION

Options
jonski1968
jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
Just read a great article on from the P90X newsletter. It was too big to copy and paste, so the links below:

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-online/newsletters/p90xnl_065.do?code=EMAIL_P90XEE_W4M1_V1_ARTICLE1#article1

Replies

• susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good one! Maybe someday there will be a wider acceptance for low carb eating. I am continually amazed at how rare it is for me to even want sweets now that I'm not eating them, and it makes saying 'no' so much easier when they are around. Of course this seems to make me look like an oddball to the rest of the world. If I had a dollar for every time I heard (full of disbelief) "so you won't EVER eat another cookie/cake/candy again?" I just don' t think they understand... Its not like I'm depriving myself for the sake of a diet, its that I genuinely don't want it and I'm happy without it.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    I`m the same really...If i never saw another cake or chocolate bar it wouldn`t bother me...But when i open the fridge and they are there...The chocolate monster comes calling..:bigsmile: