20 down...10 to go.

Options
karamae
karamae Posts: 136 Member
I've successfully lost 20 pounds! I started mid January and was hoping just to lose a few, but with this website and keeping myself accountable I've made it to 20 pounds! My next goal is to lose 10 more pounds by the end of summer.

January 15th - 166
June 10th - 146
Goal by end of summer - 136!

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    wow thats great way to go.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I've successfully lost 20 pounds! I started mid January and was hoping just to lose a few, but with this website and keeping myself accountable I've made it to 20 pounds! My next goal is to lose 10 more pounds by the end of summer.

January 15th - 166
    June 10th - 146
    Goal by end of summer - 136!

Congratulations! You're doing awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • workout60
    workout60 Posts: 12
    Options
    Gosh, I'm so happy for you, keep, keep, keep going. I've got 10 to lose as well, and it can happen by staying the course. Keep introducing new foods so that you don't get bored and good good luck.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it going!:smile:
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!! Awesome accomplishment!
  • karamae
    karamae Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yvette Dem, that is great! :) I'm a pretty picky eat that prefers the same things all the time. So not too worried about getting bored! :) Thanks for the encouragement guys!
  • maladie
    maladie Posts: 12
    Options
    Grats girl! I hope to follow in your footsteps ;D
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
    Congratulations!!!
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looks like we are on about the same path! I started Jan. 5 at 165 and was down to 144.4 yesterday! I'm hoping to be to 135 by end of summer too! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!