Food Allergies....

KZOsMommy
KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
does anyone here have them or husband/wife or children with them?

My oldest daughter is allergic to a lot. She is allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts/tree nuts, coconut and soy. It is really hard to feed our family. She is young so it is hard for her to see us eating things that she can't so we do our best to eat what she eats. The nut allergy is BAD to the point we can not eat them even if we wanted too.

Her soy allergy is new and I never knew how much soy was in! I guess I need some advice on things to eat or books to read. I am thinking that I am going to have to go to a completely clean diet for us. My problem with all of these "diet" things is it has you eating nuts what am I supposed to do?

Anyway, any advice would be great!!! :flowerforyou:

Amanda

Replies

• beckythebunny122
    beckythebunny122 Posts: 55 Member
    I got my sister in law the Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook for her children (between them, no dairy, eggs, nuts, gluten and something else that I can't remember). IIRC, it also eliminates soy and fish and shellfish too.

Anyway, she really likes it. There are a few sweet potato recipes she uses now at Thanksgiving and such.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Great Thank you so much I am going to have to try and find that book. Yes my youngest and I both are gluten free I must have missed that in my original post lol
This discussion has been closed.