Just joined today!!

Options
MissKim
MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
Hello,

My name is Kim. I joined for support and to help keep track of my diet/fitness. I need to lose about 50 pounds! I've gained that much in two years. Good Luck everyone!

Replies

• kimster
    kimster Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Kim! My name is Kim, too, I just joined this week and I have very similar goals! Here's to us!!!
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place! I love this site!:smile:
  • llrmax
    llrmax Posts: 9
    Options
    Me too - I have just found this site. Love the fact that I can really track what I am putting into my mouth and the excericse too. Currently at 167 and looking to get to 147. Hope this keeps me on track.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best site ever. You will love this site. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • MotivatedQuitta86
    Options
    Welcome.......This is a GREAT site for Support!!!!GOOD LUCK
  • bb86fsc
    bb86fsc Posts: 8
    Options
    Good luck!! This site looks awesome! I have already logged in my food and excercise plan for the next several days :)
  • bb86fsc
    bb86fsc Posts: 8
    Options
    How can I get my picture to show my face?! LOL
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It's just the size of the picture! Try adjusting the size and then re-importing it.