To All my MFP Friends and calling upon all Canadians....

Options
xsargex
xsargex Posts: 768
Whats up.

I'm on my last day of military training up here in the beautiful Alberta area. These last two weeks have been alot of fun. Got to do quite a few fly overs around downtown Edmonton. Unfortunately, I didn't get to walk the streets. Got stuck on camp through most of the exercise. The weather was freaking ridiculous. Cold. Warm. Hot. Sunny. Stormy. Cloudy. Rainy. Icy. Snowy. Windy. WTF?!?!? Between that and the thermostat in our tent varying from 50 degree's F (celisus? calculate that yourself) to like 80 degree's...amazing I didn't end up with pneumonia or swine flu or something.

Anyway, can't wait to get back home and into the gym. A man can only jog the same gravel road for two weeks. I need some weights.

Thanks to everyone and their suggestions for my Canada trip. The advice paid off.

see you fools in a couple days....

sarge

p.s. I gotta load up 2 weeks worth of meals...holy *kitten*!!

Replies

• skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...welcome to Alberta! This has definitely been a unique weather pattern lately! I hope you enjoyed your stay!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey! Watch any good war movies lately??:wink:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Hey! Watch any good war movies lately??:wink:

ha! We had nothing to do at night but play cards and watch movies on our laptop. I had a chance to watch Thin Red Line again. Great movie.