30 day shred

Options
I just started the 30 days shred yesterday and did it twice yesterday and I plan to do it two times today as well. I'm curious to know if any people have actually have results doing this workout video?

Any comments will be helpful
Thanks all

Replies

• sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am currently on day 4 of level 1. It is intense!! I did level one for 8 days previous and stopped because I was having problems with my back. I did notice in those 8 days that my upper back and waist looked a bit smaller and I had muscles in my arms! The muscles are noticeable again after only 4 days. Don't be discouraged if you gain weight in the first couple of days. Your muscles retain water to repair themselves and you may see a gain on the scale, but it will just be from water retention. If you want to see results pictures you can use the search feature in the community and search "30 Day Shred Results" or do the same on google. The results pictures I've seen are what pushed me to start this program in the first place. You will almost certainly lose more inches than pounds and it will reshape your body if you do it for the 30 days. You are brave for doing it twice in one day!!