I am trying Sensa, anyone else tried it?

Options
13»

Replies

• livealohat
    Options
    Aloha,
    I have recently read online that there is a lawsuit.
    Yes I lost 2" in height, my doctors confirmed it!
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    I assure you I am not a "troll" nor am I stupid.
    Just a person looking to get healthy and seeking the advice and knowledge of my peers. That is what this site is for correct??
    Anyhousers, I have taken the wisdom in the group, and instead of ordering the Sensa product I went on a hike, and I feel great!

Thanks for all your kind and motivating words!!!

You want to get "healthy" while lose weight as fast as possible and use a product that has harmed the health of people who used it..... hmmmm sounds logical.

Find a lifestyle based on real food that you can sustain forever. That's the only thing that works. Not quick fixes, not "diet" products, not races, not deadlines. Commitment and time and the realization that if you go back to doing what you did before you will have the same result.
  • DaniMarie180
    Options
    I assure you I am not a "troll" nor am I stupid.
    Just a person looking to get healthy and seeking the advice and knowledge of my peers. That is what this site is for correct??
    Anyhousers, I have taken the wisdom in the group, and instead of ordering the Sensa product I went on a hike, and I feel great!

Thanks for all your kind and motivating words!!!

RIGHT ON!!!: :flowerforyou:

PS: A co-worker told me in December that she tried Sensa and that it did nothing for her. :cry: