Whats the weirdest phone call you have received

Options
newbeetler
newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
I am sure there are some funny ones out there.

Mine has to be on the night of my 4th Wedding anniversary.

Me and the wife were sleeping in our hotel room in Las Vegas (Caesers so not a dodgy one).

About 2am the phone rings so I answer it. I was greeted with a female voice saying "Hi honey i'm here".

I said "Thats good for you but who are you".

Female : "It Candy"

Me : "Hello Candy, What can I do for you"

Female : "Well you called me and I am willing to do anything you want"

Me: "Umm No I didn't"

Female : "Is that Mr Newbeetler"

Me : "Yes it is".

Female : "Well you called for entertainment".

Me : "Definately not me my entertainment is sat naked next to me"

Female : "That's ok I do 3 somes but you should have said when you booked me".

Me: "I didn't book you. Hope you find your real Mr Newbeetler. Good Night".

It was a hooker that another Mr Newbeetler has ordered and she had got the wrong room.

Lol.

That took some explaining to the wife. Especially when I asked her if that was my surprise for our wedding anniversary.

Lol

Replies

• LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Woooow hilarious!!!!

My weirdest phone call.

Me: "Hello"

Female voice: "OH MY GOD MISS THOMAS WE LOST YOUR FATHER!!!!"

Me: "i'm not Miss Thomas. You might want to check the number and call her back."

Female: "Miss Thomas you are Miss Thomas. You have Alzheimer and your husband is missing from the hospital. Can you put your daughter on the phone?"

Me: "I don't have a daughter."

Female voice: "Oh my God this is not happening."

I finally convinced her to just hang up and redial the number she has for Miss Thomas. Next day she called me and apologized.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I got drunk dialed by a friend of mine (who happens to be gay) to top it off almost all of his words were slurred.

Him: "We have to talk. I love you so much. I love you so f'n much."

Me: "That's great
    but I think you've had a little bit much to drink."

Him: "I just know I love you and we're going to get married and have a family."

Me: "----, You're gay."

Him: "The best part is that we don't have to sleep together. My mommy and daddy told me that to get a girl pregnant all you have to do is pop her in the belly. So, I'll just pop you in the tummy just like my mommy said and we'll have a boy and a girl and we'll buy a dog and a cat. I just love you so f'n much. We'll be so happy."

Me (Trying not to laugh my *kitten* off): "----, I think you need to go sleep this off. You're not making any sense."

Him: "But it all makes sense. We're going to have a beautiful house and a girl and a boy and a dog and a cat. I love you soooo much. Our life will be so beautiful."

At that point he started crying (tears of joy he said) and I managed to talk him into going and taking a nap.

When I talked to him next he said that he didn't remember anything about it...
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Oh and the best part is that I was sitting right next to my boyfriend at his best friend's house while this phone conversation was going on.
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I received this phone call at work a few times. This is all he'd say:

Caller: (whispers) I want to lick your feet.