Just Joined, Would Like Friends For Motivation!

Options
Hello! I just joined MFP this week and I'm super excited to start working towards my fitness goals. I have heard so many good things about everything this site offers! A little about me: I'm 29, mom of two, looking to lose about 15 pounds. I'm from the Pacific Northwest and love it here! I started doing the Couch to 5 K program, and I'm on week three right now. As of right now, that is the only exercise I'm doing. Before starting C25K I literally did no exersize, so this is a huge challenge for me! I'm hoping MFP will help jump start my weight loss by helping me keep track of what I eat! Please feel free to add me as a friend, as I am looking for all the motivation I can get! I will help motivate you too! A support system is so important in this:)

Replies

• NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi! and Welcome. You've come to the right place! I'll send you a friend request.
    :)
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like!

I'm also 29 (not for long...) and a Mom of 2 (if you count my husband LOL) ad I'm looking to loose about 20 lbs. I have really enjoyed my first week on MFP!!
  • skelly314
    Options
    Hi Bookworm, I only joined last Wednesday so tomorrow is my weigh in day - been dieting since January and have lost 1 st 8 lbs so far, but this is the best help I have ever had, and I use to be a slimming world consultant - this app is fantastic !!
    I am a mum of 3, work full time and am 40 yrs old. Wanted to be slim before i hit 40 but that didnt happen. add me as a friend and we can motivate each other. skelly314