Replies

• Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    lol
  • scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    When I wake up in the morning with boxers on after I visit the bathroom and before I take a shower (Don't wanna weigh all that water I have absorbed).
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the morning, after I've peed. Gotta get the lowest weight possible before gravity kicks in...
  • sunray11julie
    sunray11julie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    NAKED!!! its most consistent :-)
  • tngfordisney
    Options
    I just wear Socks.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Nothing but a smile or grimace on my face.
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So...I'm seeing a lot of people in this thread I need to friend :flowerforyou:

Typically I weigh in the buff after showering in the morning. I don't think it matters, as long as it's consistent.
  • Dylan41210
    Options
    im naked in one of my pictures LOOK
  • lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Options
    NEVER do I want to add any more weight then necessary and so ALWAYS naked.:blushing:
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    Naked!
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    just in my panties. when I go do my ww weigh in i wear shorts and a tank with no bra
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I have the scale in the bathroom, So I weight my self in the buff just before jumping in the shower. I also started weighing my self on the same day and time once a week.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Which weight do you count? I know you are supposed to use the weight from first thing in the morning, but do you count the one in your birthday suit or with clothes on? It's only a 1.5 pound difference for me but I'm just curious what everyone else thinks... So with that said, naked or with clothes? :blushing:

I weigh when naked, first thing in the morning on a Sunday, that way I don't have to worry about how much my clothes might weigh.
  • Claiire_Louise
    Options
    I use my Wii to weigh in n doubt my kids wud b too pleased if i got nekid in the middle of our lounge lol

i always weigh in knickers n bra (no socks tho lol)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    So every morning within maybe an hour or so there are thousands of NAKED people standing on their scale. Hmmmm......Trying to get a visual nope didn't work. Besides mornings I've also had times right after cardio to be a very light weighing.
  • sarahbeth73
    Options
    nakie, nakie, nakie, always nakie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    naked...nothing on at all, not even necklace ..nothing ! and I use the potty before each weigh in ! and do not weigh in after the shower because your hair is weight and YES it will add an oz or so !! LOL
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    skins win 200 to 2
  • Sabine321
    Sabine321 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Panties, that's it. First thing in the morning. Bathroom, strip, scale....lol.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    birthday suit, first thing in the morning