60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• koumbay
    koumbay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! I didn't read the whole thing but when I saw the bikini "befores" at first I thought those were your afters! then I saw the afters and was blown away, what an amazing transformation!! that is totally inspirational!!
  • Panda_Warrior
    Options
    WOW! you go girl!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    WOW......Looking Fab......nice back..:blushing:

:flowerforyou:
  • kimc66
    kimc66 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. Great job. I am new to this site, just 3 days into it and I am pumped and keeping track of everything I eat for meals. I will add exercise in a few days. I love reading and seeing the before/after pics of people as they are truley an inspiration. Yours will inspire many such as myself. Keep up the good work. I think it's easier for people to praise others and not praise themselves. You have to give yourself credit for all your hard work.
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this inspirational post. I needed this and I love reading others success stories because it really helps me to stay focused and to continue to do well for myself because I deserve it.
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    Amazing! May I have the cookie now! LOL That was a inspiration to me! I loved it (claps)
  • pmanco2009
    Options
    You are SUCH an inspiration! And you look stunning. Well done! You deserve a real pat on the back.xx
  • DeliciaSmith
    Options
    Way to go, Your story really inspired me this morning. Just reading through your story, I felt so connected cause I have faced some of the same battles, and this morning was one of them. In the back of my mind, I kept telling myself that i needed to eat more, to burn more, but mind over matter, I have been trying to cut back, and it seemed to defiet the purpose. But I am going to try to do better at listening to my body, and fuel it with the food it needs to burn.

Continued success,:happy:
  • monahauge
    monahauge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow!! Amazing job! I love how toned your back is getting:) You are such an inspiration!
  • doberfan
    doberfan Posts: 33
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story. Its truly inspiring esp for those of us that more slowly lose weight.
    You look fantastic and happy.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Amazing work girl! You should be proud, congrats!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    "Thank you for posting your story. Its truly inspiring esp for those of us that more slowly lose weight.
    You look simply beautifuI" I agree !
  • cwielk
    cwielk Posts: 36
    Options
    AMAZING transformation! thanks for sharing! proof that it CAN be done :)
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I feel like a broken record - but thank you, again, everyone, you filled my bucket! :D (Ever read the children's book Have You Filled a Bucket Today? by Carol McCloud? If not, you should!)
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful:smile:
  • cathrynj
    cathrynj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've never EVER posted here on MFP before...but I just have to say that you look awesome! My numbers are much the same and so is my story...I'm just not as far into the story as you are. :) Maybe I need to up my calories to 1700-1900?? I've stalled for months now and possibly that will help it.

You look fantastic!
  • Gorgeous222
    Gorgeous222 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job, and thanks for sharing and inspiring!!

PS - I love your black and white bedspread!
  • cuteblkgirl
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for posting this!!! I really needed this success story and I hope I will have one too. You look awesome!!!!
  • MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    wow, what a journey.

You look awesome.
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Whoever told you to post this really gave you some good advice - I hope all the positive comments have done the trick in making you feel more motivated and boosting your self-esteem. I saw the first few photos and thought "ooo, she's so pretty - gorgeous smile". Then I saw a few more 'progress' ones and thought "wow, she's done amazingly well. Then I saw the last one and I thought "holy smokes, she's stunning!". I hope one day you can see yourself through other people's eyes, because everyone else is obviously seeing someone beautiful with a lovely figure that you should be proud of! (Easier said than done as a woman - I know - I have the same problem; but you really do look fab!).

Natalie x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!