60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Looking great!!! ("manly" muscles and all ;) ).
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    You are such a motivation to all with such a fantastic story. Keep up the good work.
  • threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING :) Very inspirational!!!
  • ktrose16
    ktrose16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and your gorgeous!!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome. You should be super proud of yourself and your amazing results. Not to mention you are an excelent ro-model for your kids (especially your daughter). Just always think if a friend of your told you they were feeling how u felt and had the success that you have had what would you tell them? Probably how proud you are and how amazing they are. You should be no different to yourself as you would a dear friend.
  • Moto_Woody
    Options
    Wow, you should be very proud. You look fantastic. Seriously.
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've never read through an entire "success story" til I read through yours. You look fantastic, but even more than looking fantastic, it seems from your post that you're that way inside as well as outside! I know that self-esteem really comes from inside, so I'm not sure how much the accolades help, but for what it's worth, I think you have a lot to feel good about! Keep going strong. :o)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job and your muscles are NOT manly, you are beautiful.
  • ToxicTinkerbell
    ToxicTinkerbell Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very nice muscles! Nice feminine muscles
  • blpannmarie
    Options
    I really needed to read this today. Thank you so much for being so candid. Your story is a real motivation to me and I can't thank you enough for writing it. You look terrific, but most importantly your health is impressive and makes me know what I also need to do now and seeing what you've done is such an encouragement. Keep going forward with what you're doing. You look beautiful.
    -Barb
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I really really needed to read this today. I feel pretty bummed out and such since I've stayed the same for 3 wks. now. I'm not sure what's going on and it is VERY hard for me to think about eating more. It does seem counterproductive. I just want someone to tell me what EXACTLY I need to do for my body type and all. I read these threads and all are very inspiring but I must say, yours hit the nail on the head for me. Sending a friend request.
  • kcsykesnlove
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so awesome! I started at just about 220 and I'm losing weight. Its a challenge and reading your story really encourages me to stick with this.
  • stardivap413
    Options
    Oh I could cry! you are so inspiring to me right now! you are beautiful before and after but you look so happy now. good job
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You rock! Your story is very inspirational. Keep working on your self esteem, it will be fantastic when you get the whole package working for you.

I loved the shot of your back, women with muscles are the bomb.

Good Luck,

Craig
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow! Go, you. You look fantastic, strong, sleek. What an inspiration you are! More proof that muscle burns fat, baby!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspirational! Your back looks fantastic!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I love your story - so, so inspiring and just the motivation I needed today!!! You look fantastic !!!!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! No manly muscles there - just toned, which is a big plus.
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    beautiful!! :flowerforyou:
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hooooly ****! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!