Alcohol Suggestions

Any tips on how to incorporate alcohol into my diet? I'm drinking this Saturday night while I watch Jon Jones beat up Rashad Evans. I don't want to drink and not get drunk, so I'm not messing with light beers. Am I correct to assume that the best option is straight liquor? I'm thinking 7 shots of something will get me through the night. That's about 500 calories if I'm right. Anyone have a better suggestion?

Replies

• Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    As long as you can fit it into your caloric budget for the day, drink whatever and however much you want. People often refer to that as IIFYM. A way to offset it would be to just eat less than you normally would so that you have a few hundred calories to work with. It's not usually the drinking part that makes people gain weight, it's what they eat after they drink that makes them gain.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Since this does not appear to be a regular thing, why not drink what you enjoy?
  • union410
    union410 Posts: 32
    Since this does not appear to be a regular thing, why not drink what you enjoy?

Well maily because I enjoy mircobeers that are at least 200 calories per 12 ounces. I'll need at least six of them. But realistically it will be about 10 once I start. 2,000 calories in alcohol is no good for me. I'll be eating hot wings too. :-) but also :-(