BROKE 150!

Options
Poison5119
Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
I have been hovering at 151-152 for the last 3+ months, and FINALLY BROKE 150!!!!
Yes, the scale finally gave in, and I am 149.5! YAHOOOOOO!
:flowerforyou:
I lowered my fat intake about 2 months ago by about 15%, and have been working a slightly different job for the last 3 weeks, which requires more time on my feet running around, and following my usual workout schedule. I think all these things have made a huge difference, and the best news is that better days are ahead. I have at least 4 more weeks of this work agenda, which means that I could lose even a little more. My initial goal weight is 140, but I'd be happy to stop at 145!

YAY ME! Thanks ladies and gents for your support!! You're the best!!:heart::drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Fantastic!! I know how excited you much feel!! Congrats!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Awesome job.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    :smile: :drinker:
  • hockeymom77
    Options
    Good for you I wish i could say the same. I am stuck too.
  • Cojo
    Cojo Posts: 3
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!! kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
  • toots0328
    toots0328 Posts: 4
    Options
    :wink: I can completely understand! I have been working my butt of since April. I lost my first 10 lbs rather quickly and for the last 3 weeks my scale has not budged!!! I am stuck at 152.4! Hopefully I will have my breakthrough soon!!
  • thinforlife
    Options
    Slender AND smoke free. That is AWWWWWWSOME. Congrats.
  • Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it! You are hope for all of us who are "stuck". Great Job!
  • Loma
    Loma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is :bigsmile: awesome!!!
  • jennyinheaven
    jennyinheaven Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    congrat you give me hope that I can do it to
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!