can't get over plateau no mater what....

Options
i just can't take it anymore. what the hell is wrong?!?!?!?!
i'm in the same weight for about 3 months and i can't get it to move down no mater what!!! last week i thought i started losing again, but today i realized it was only water weight, as i have weighted myself and all the weight was back.
i tried 1200 cal a day, 1200 cal net + exercise, then upped to 1360, still not working. even tried 1500 + calorie a day - nothing.
am i stuck forever with those last 2 kg?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
don't tell me to do strength training, please, i have no access to a gym
p.s. binged today...

Replies

• ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bump?!
  • ieva015
    Options
    oh, and i haven't lost any inches either... everything just stay the same...
  • kitkat1781
    Options
    Maybe try changing what you're eating?? Try cutting down on carbs / sugars for a week or two and see if that helps? How close are you to your goal weight? I'm just asking because if you're close, you may have just hit the weight your body wants to be.
  • js370
    js370 Posts: 140
    Options
    How much water do you drink? Have you tried Calisthenics. Something as simple as jumping jacks, squat thrusts, pushups, etc. can get your heart rate up enough to burn a little fat.
  • ieva015
    Options
    i'm in my healthy weight, i only need to lose another 2 kg to my perfect ultimate goal. i drink TONS of water. will cutting carbs help at all?? :/
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Strength training is really important and you definitely don't need a gym! Here is a great daily workout plan: http://allyfit.tumblr.com/post/15968075542/photoset_iframe/allyfit/tumblr_lxwus9c3lF1ql2uvy/500/

Also, how long did you stay at the higher calorie intake? It usually takes around 3 weeks for your metabolism to adjust.
  • ieva015
    Options
    not for very long :/
  • js370
    js370 Posts: 140
    Options
    What do you have your goals set to? I believe MFP sets it around the mid 50's. If so, you could lower that a bit. Try 40-45 for a couple of weeks and see how that works.