Hello MFP from Wesley Chapel, FL

I am a 43 year old military spouse, currently a stay-at-home mom, but working towards re-entering the workforce as a pediatric physical therapist in the near future. I have two teenage daughters. I started using the MFP site one week ago after seeing the progress my friend made on this site. In one week, I have lost 4 lbs by focusing on getting sufficient protein, minimal sugar and plenty of water. I am eating all the time and way more than I used to so I am NEVER hungry. I appreciate all the references to good sites for healthy eating. My whole family has been thrilled with the recipes I have made off of the skinnytaste.com website, so that's been a bonus since I am not inclined to prepare multiple dinners for multiple family members. I have continued to exercise as I normally would 6 days a week, but the way I eat is the real change. My girlfriend always told me "abs are made in the kitchen" and it is my new motto. I cannot wait to go see my doctor in June so she can document the results of this lifestyle in my medical record!