30 Day Shred: Jillian Micheals

Options

Replies

• queeniekristi
    queeniekristi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I am in. I got it out today and did not make time to start. Plugging in on here was a victory for me. Tomorrow morning I will be starting. Let's do this. I have a wedding end of May and I want to feel and look HOT!
  • XaviNoelle
    Options
    Today is Day 1 for me too!!! I've never gotten past day 4... and I've had the DVD for years... I'm ready to finish this time! Keep me accountable...lol
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred ? I saw a post aout it on pintrest. Is it a video and where do I get it ?

It's a workout by Jillian Michaels. I got the DVD Sunday at Target on sale for 9.00 but apparently you can get level 1 off youtube. It has 3 levels.

It was an impulse buy since I'd read about it on here and then I started yesterday morning so I wouldn't put it off. :laugh:
  • purple_jelly_bean
    Options
    I wanna join this way ill feel more motivated to moving and doing it instead of reading the box so much..
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am in! Just downloaded the program from itunes. That way when I travel it will be on the ipad/iphone. Oh lord I am scared but I will start tomorrow!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 level 2 and I love it. Well not love but I like the challenge! Level 1 starts to get easy and then Level 2 BAM! I can feel it sculpting my body as I do it though. I do 10 days of each level with 1 day off somewhere in there for a total of 11 days each level. I did Ripped in 30 and I did it consecutively and had great results. I am very excited about finishing this video as well. Just remember that we aren't perfect and are probably never going to be as good as the girls in the video so just do your best. Modify and move on! I think being able to get through a video even if your not perfect is a great accomplishment! Good luck everyone!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    i'm on level 2 day 4 was today...tomorrow is a rest day but thursday will be day 5 level 2, anyone can add me if they want. =D
    We're at about the same place. :) Today is my Level 2 Day 4. :smile: I rest on the weekends.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I did Level One, Day Two today! I am so sore, I feel every muscle complain as I move about! I'm holding Jillian to it when she said that by day 6 or 7, we should be feeling much better and be able to tolerate the workout better. Hubby took "before" pics and measurements. Hoping my "afters" will be different enough to notice!
    They will be! :smile:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Today was supposed to be Day 3 for me on 30 DS but I think I pulled or pinched a muscle in my right arm. I can't straighten it completely without lots of pain!! What size weights is everyone using? I was using 5 but I guess that maybe they were too heavy? Or maybe I did one of the exercises incorrectly. Who know?! I just put myself on a treadmill for a little while today instead.

I am new to this site and am looking for motivation. Add me if you'd like- I'm sure it would be helpful!
    The first few days I used 2 lb weights, but then I switched to 3 lbs. They're pretty light, but right now they work for me. I might need something heavier once I complete this round... I plan to do Ripped in 30 next. But for now the 3 lb weights are great. :smile: Hope your arm heals quickly!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    And I just talked my husband into joining me!
  • varosalynn3
    varosalynn3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I will add you as a friend. I also need to be motivated. I wanted to give up but I keep on. I hope week 2 want be to bad.
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started up again after giving up! Im on day 2 so anyone is welcome to add me, i need the support and am willing to give it! :happy: xx
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I started for the first time ever on Monday so did Day 3 level 1 this morning. I'm loving the abs work :smile:
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this today so once it arrives I will join you all! Good luck everyone x
  • Yasmeen174
    Yasmeen174 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi..I was wondering what the difference is between the 30 DS and the 30 DS shred???I am about to get the program on eBay now but not sure which one...Please Help...

I'm not sure of a difference...I would compare the images and google the 30 Day Shred. (Maybe the seller made a mistake on the title)? The one that I'm doing has Jillian looking somewhat sweet! lol
  • Yasmeen174
    Options
    I am in! Just started today and I'm afraid to move-- lol.

I did it last night! Whew!!! But....I am sore but not as sore as I should be. Today I'm giving it more! :)
  • Yasmeen174
    Options
    I have went through and tried to add as many of you as I can...please if I missed anyone, add me!!! ~30 Day Shred Motivation~ :)
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I am in! Just started today and I'm afraid to move-- lol.

I did it last night! Whew!!! But....I am sore but not as sore as I should be. Today I'm giving it more! :)
    I forget what day it was, but I think it was around day 3 or 4 for me... My entire body hurt. It hurt in a good way, meaning I knew it was because I had really worked my muscles... But I whined about it pretty much the whole day. After that it got better. HTH :smile:
  • Yasmeen174
    Options
    :smile: Okay...I started a group titled 30 Day Shred April. I dont really know how to do this very well, but we can learn together! lol. Can people please try to add and let me know if it is up and running? Thank you!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    :smile: Okay...I started a group titled 30 Day Shred April. I dont really know how to do this very well, but we can learn together! lol. Can people please try to add and let me know if it is up and running? Thank you!
    I think this link should work... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5000-30-day-shred-april
    I joined :drinker: