Recording foods

Options
I am use to recording points that it is hard getting use to calories again. I am finding it is a little difficult recording foods using my blackberry. Anyone else switching over from WW? Di

Replies

• ladydianab
    Options
    I am use to recording points that it is hard getting use to calories again. I am finding it is a little difficult recording foods using my blackberry. Anyone else switching over from WW? Di
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Yes. I am switching over from WW too. I haven't actually recorded points in a year but I still have that mentality. WW online was so easy. Its database was so large that it made calculating your meals soooooo easy. I miss some of its features but I guess that is what you paid for - convenience.

I am getting a little annoyed with calculating the calories but I guess you have to do it if you want to get back into the habit of losing weight.

Calculating the calories is getting easier since the Net has pretty much has everything at hand and nutritional labels are pretty much required anywhere and everywhere now, its so much easier to find information.

Two things I miss are:

1. Recipe Builder - let's you build the meal with all ingredients and then divides it according to serving size

2. The weigh-in (I know it has a check-in here) but I liked how it told you that Today is your weigh-in day and it recorded all of your weigh-ins and gave you a little inspirational quote regarding your progesss. I also like its comparisons. Like...welll...you've lost X lb and that equals 2 bags of milk :wink:
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to add a recipe builder to the site at some point in the hopefully not too distant future.

Can you tell me a little more about how the weigh-in worked and what you liked about it? That sounds like a cool feature and definitely something I could add.