Fat Faces?

Options
Now that I have lost some weight I am starting to become pretty happy with the way I look. I can see I am loosing it in some places specifically my midsection and legs. However last night I got a hair cut and while sitting looking at myself in the mirror I really noticed how much weight I carry in my face. Double chin and just plain a fat face. So..... When does that start going away? What can be done to help loose that weight in your face??

Replies

• heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Mine slimmed down a ton throughout the journey--it just takes time. Your body loses fat all over, not in certain areas.

See here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/heidiberr/sets/72157628136687205/
  • debydeb57
    debydeb57 Posts: 53
    Options
    the only place im noticing a weight loss is in the ummm.... bra size....no where else.... ackkkk.... but thats always been the first to go on my body..... cest la vie
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya...I'd like to lose more weight in my face as well...Wouldn't it be nice if we could pick where we lost the weight from?!
  • anthemforagirl
    Options
    I lose weight (noticeably) in my face and torso. Just keep it up, everything slims down..
  • careyayn22
    Options
    For me about every 20 lbs I see a change in my face.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, you will see it in your face eventually. Everyone is different so you lose from different places at different times. The last 50lbs or so that I have dropped have really made my face thinner. Good luck!
  • sansey
    sansey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses. I know it will go eventually. It just gets discouraging sometimes! And when you spend 15 minutes staring at a mirror of yourself you tend to see the negatives sometimes. I think it already has gotten better I just need to be patient.