Morning or evening?

Options
13»

Replies

• ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Working out in the morning works the best for me. It gets my butt out of bed, and the endorphins kicking. It also gets me alert and ready to handle my 2 boys when they wake up.
    If I'm feeling sluggy in the afternoon, I'll lunch at my desk and then head out to the gym for a workout. Keeps me going for the rest of the day.
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    I work out whenever I can! I try to get a workout in 5 days a week- sometimes you gotta get it in late, sometimes early!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm an early morning workout girl. Get up and get it done. While waking that early can be tough sometimes, I'm always glad I made the effort. I feel SO much better on the days that start with a workout. Plus its done and no need for excuses later. :)
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I usually workout in the am 6:30-7:30 normal PT or 6-7 for hockey and maybe a lunchtime workout or I have done both 6-7 am hockey and 10-11pm hockey.

I find a hard time falling asleep if I go 10-11 and then 6-7am but that's just me.

It really depends on if your a morning workout person or some people find it easier to workout in the evening after dinner.

So I have tried all times, but I like the am because it gets you pumped and blood flowing to knock out your work day.