114 pounds gone....so far

Options
12346»

Replies

• TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Amazing job !!! And seriously, could ya be any cuter?! Thanks for posting. You are an inspiration!!!! :)
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so amazing!!! Congratulations on the new you!! :flowerforyou:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. What helped you the most with your weight loss? You look amazing.

Honestly? Not being afraid to make changes when something wasn't working, knowing/learning about food, asking questions no matter how stupid they sounded to myself and NOT QUITTING!! My profile pic is a T-Shirt that I had made to remind me that no matter how tired I am, I need to just effing do it! :) I put a pink phoenix on the back to also remind myself of what I'm trying to become.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to PM me and/or send me a friend request.
  • reddog101
    reddog101 Posts: 35
    Options
    I too LOVE your hair! You don't look like you weigh as much as you do. Congratulations - you look magnificent!
  • jennb44
    jennb44 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing and I love your hair. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!