Ready to be able to play with my kids!!!

Options
Hey everyone!! My name is denise I am new here and im 30 and I weigh 314 lbs I am a mom of two amazing kids 11 and 3 and I realized just the other day when my son was doing a five mile bike ride with church and I physically could not do it .. I don't want to be that mom anymore!!! I want to keep up and play... My 3 year old always says mommy let's play but I am always soooo tired!! I am ready to make a change... I have tried every diet and have failed but I am ready for a life change!!! Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    That's a very noble goal :smile: I'm also here for my kids, as well as myself, because I lost both parents at a young age and don't want them to go through that. Best of luck to you!
  • anneh1217
    anneh1217 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here too! Maybe we could join each other on this journey. I want to be able to keep up with my kids as well as to be a healthier role model for them. Plus, I need to take care of me. That sounds pretty selfish, but I spend all my time taking care of everyone else and at the end of the day have nothing left, I am reversing that so I can do a better job at taking care of those I love!