Looking for twin(s) in the 160/170s

Options
Meee2012
Meee2012 Posts: 14 Member
Hi everyone

I've been on MFP for a while but only using it seriously for the last few months.

I'm struggling a bit for motivation (I seem to have skinny and/or exercise-mad friends) so it would be great to have some more friends who are currently at a similar weight to me. I'm 5'5 and 169 at the moment. I'm looking to get down to around 140 for my birthday in September :happy:

Replies

• alliegeorge
    alliegeorge Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm bigger than you - but I have a similar goal to get down to around 140 by september; on a 2lb loss a week thats pretty realistic. :) feel free to add me?
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am pretty close to you. 5"4' and 164 looking to get down to 120-130 whenever I reach my goal but I would like to be at 140 by early August. :smile: Add me if you like.
  • Rubyinthesand2012
    Options
    Hi

im 5'6 and currently at 170lbs,

ive been using mfp since january. Ive lost 12lb since then and dropped 2 dress sizes from an 18 to a 14 (UK)

I do exercise 4-5 times a week but its mostly brisk walking or ellipitical for 30-60 minutes

I still eat and drink what i want -- (although i have cut down on white bread, swapped from full cream milk to 1%, no longer have sugar in my tea/coffee.) If i want a cream cake or a bar of chocolate i have it but work it into my calories or do an extra 30 mins on the elliptical.

Im not losing weight at a great speed but im getting there slowly and i feel healthier & fitter and have more energy.

have sent you a friend request :)
  • karls0wl
    karls0wl Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I believe you have found your twin. I've just started MFP. My son and sister both use it and are seeing results so I'm giving it a try. I'm 5'5" and weighed 167.2 this morning. I'm sick of myself and want to do something about it. Would love a person who I could share with!