Replies

• kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    i'm a 34B but i wish they were bigger!! :P
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Currently a 38C. MY ideal size would be a 36D, if my boobs magically decide to grow again. Hey, they did go from a size A to a C all in one year. Ohhh, the stretch marks. :((((
  • amy12321
    amy12321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a B cup. Right now I'm much much bigger than that -__-
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I prefer this size cup, perfect handful!

41r8ravdhol_ss500_.jpg

This. Exactly this. It's really all you need.
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm a 36DDD...... they defiantly get in the way sometimes. I've always had a voluptuous chest. I think I went for a little 12 year old girl to a 34B overnight, hehe :) I'd love my 32C's back :)
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I've got the moobs like Jagger. Just sayin'. OK. Thanks. Bye.
    haha, I just know a client will walk in and I will be singing 'moobs like jagger'.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Whatever is proportionate to ur frame......otherwise it looks too phoney......:)
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to be a C. It'd make buying bras a lot easier. Apparently Fruit Of The Loom has never heard of a 34D.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I fell in love with some GUESS? brand bras, and Anna Nicole Smith's pic was on the tag, the sizes stopped at 36B, I thought, "ummm...Anna Nicole has some huge ta-tas and she obviously isn't a 38B! FALSE advertising!"
  • firefightingflip
    firefightingflip Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DDD...... they defiantly get in the way sometimes. I've always had a voluptuous chest. I think I went for a little 12 year old girl to a 34B overnight, hehe :) I'd love my 32C's back :)

Holy good golly miss molly!!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    I just miss my little B's!! I'm no doubt an A cup now :( Sad sad story!

I am in the same boat. I lose inches off my chest but can't lose them off my hips and butt.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Ideal cup size for me is 34B again but I'll be satisfied with a 36B.. I'm almost there!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    16oz.

Oh, wait, I think we're talking about bras.
    My mistake!
  • ashleymichaud
    Options
    I guess I'm weird, I'm currently a 36C but as I lose weight I'm hoping to be able to wear a 32B again. When I was younger I never thought I would say that, haha!
  • crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    id perfer to have a 32C also lol i lost weight and went from a DDD to a well larger im not exactly sure i just know they dont fit n there anymore the cups too small the bands too big lol
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Most of the beverages I enjoy are served in a pint glass.
  • BRADYDUFF
    BRADYDUFF Posts: 20
    Options
    Not to sound sick or anything , but I am what you call a boob man...lol...the perfect cup size it set by the body size....for example if you are a size 2 then a b or c cup is very nice...but if you are a 7-10 size girl then I think you need to be at least a c cup or d....it is all about ratios to me....as long as the hour glass figure is there a woman can look beautiful at any clothes size and cup size....a buddy of mine said it best...."it isnt how much food is on the plate, it is how the food is prepared and laid out on the plate that gets you".....
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32B, it just doesn't look right on my frame, a C would look AMAZING.
    Preferably, 32C, big enough to look amazing in clothes, not exactly big enough to get in the way.

Same exact situation, only 34. My small Bs look kind of sad and I think they would look better as small Cs.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    32oz
    I was going to say 20oz, but 32oz would be divine!!
  • trababes1971
    trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I wish i was a B or something. I used to think i was a 36 c but i think im a 38D lol. I hate it and think if i had smaller boobs i woouldnt look so top heavy. xxxx
  • crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sorry..hit the post button after quote by mistake but...I have the same problem you have..I want to be flat chested in my next life so no bounce when I run..lol