Has anyone ever used

Options
P90X's Ab Ripper X video along with their regular routine as their ab workout? Did you have good results with it? I just tried it out and honestly I was expecting something more hardcore from everything that I've heard about P90X...Maybe it will still be effective?

Also, if you know about any great ab workouts or total body I would love to hear about them!! Thanks :)

Replies

• kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    well screw you guys LOL!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    LOL. I would like to know too.
    I havent done P90X, but I do Insanity. I was a bit let down by those ab dvd's.
  • kylesmommy89
    Options
    LOL. I would like to know too.
    I havent done P90X, but I do Insanity. I was a bit let down by those ab dvd's.

Dang :( I was thinking about doing it twice or something, but then I'm like 40 minutes of just abs??? How awful!! Haha
  • shaycat
    Options
    You dont look like you need to do abs! I on the other hand need to do something with my stomach.
    Honestly I really like 6week 6 pack, but I havent done it in forever. Maybe I should do an ab video right now.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    insanity has a 40 minute abs dvd that is pretty hard core.
  • shaycat
    Options

Which one is that? Insane abs? I havent done that one yet.
  • AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's funny that you didn't think Ab Ripper was that tough because when I tried it in January I felt like I was going to die halfway through! haha :) I'm obviously of no help on this thread. :)
  • kylesmommy89
    Options

Awesome thanks for the info
  • kylesmommy89
    Options
    You dont look like you need to do abs! I on the other hand need to do something with my stomach.
    Honestly I really like 6week 6 pack, but I havent done it in forever. Maybe I should do an ab video right now.

Lol thank you. I just want it to look like my pics when I'm *not* flexing :) I love 6w6p. I think it is tougher than ab ripper x when you use the weights with some of the exercises!!
  • kylesmommy89
    Options
    It's funny that you didn't think Ab Ripper was that tough because when I tried it in January I felt like I was going to die halfway through! haha :) I'm obviously of no help on this thread. :)

Lol Aimee! In January I would have died, too!!!
  • shaycat
    Options
    I may settle for looking like that when I am flexing. I am close some days. What do you do?
  • kylesmommy89
    Options
    I may settle for looking like that when I am flexing. I am close some days. What do you do?

I do Jillian Michaels DVDs and take a spin class twice a week