SBF2 Reboot Boogaloo -- FRIDAY, JUNE 12

Options
Re-posting as I forgot to put the date in the other titile.

Morning all...this might be the first time I've started the thread in a while!

Yesterday:
~ Cardio intervals
~ Sunset bike ride
~ Stayed within calories
~ Took my vitamins
Huzzah! It was a good day.

Today:
Second episode of Whale Wars is on tonight -- I'm doing a live chat following the broadcast. Wheeeee!

~ Yoga
~ Vitamins
~ Water
~ Maybe the stairs..?

Happy Friday!

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    MM started the thread, but with the wrong date - we didn't seem to notice :laugh: . Here's my post:

From the book I'm reading about the diet industry, " it's hard to think of any other industry where so much money...is spent on products that consistently fail to deliver what they promise." I liked that.

We had some bad weather last night. We hid in the closet with two of our kitties for about 15 minutes. I think there were some tornado touch downs, but mostly it was radar indicated. I don't think anyone was hurt. I was noticed earlier in the day that we were under a tornado watch, but no rain was predicted huh . I was just looking through the pictures (posted on a local news website) and my favorite has to be a family watching the storm while hail is falling. I've even seen this before - people out in the hail (keep in mind some of the hail was 1-2" diameter) - and the sky was that bluish/green. I'm not a happy person when the sky changes to bluish green.

Oh, yeah, so today I plan on either walking/ walk/jog or elliptical. Hurt my ankle a little in yoga last night, so we'll see how it goes. Also a home yoga session tonight.

Back to hot and humid, boogaloo.