I am new and looking for female friends.

Options

Replies

• tone4ever
    tone4ever Posts: 32
    Options
    add me....xo
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • JoHo57
    JoHo57 Posts: 31
    Options
    Add me as well!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Y'all can all add me, too ~ I just got on here about a month ago needing serious motivation to lose the last of my regain. I hope to make several new friends to help motivate me through this site =)
  • BAtobe
    BAtobe Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    So glad you are here. XOXO
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MYP. I am a newbie, too. Feel free to add me as I'm looking for friends also.
  • bcarr221986
    bcarr221986 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add !!!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new here to just on week 3. I have made some wonderful and inspirational friends.
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome along this journey! Feel free to add me I'm always looking for positive friends!
  • Jules141C
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome :) I'm new too, just signed up yesterday! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I don't know if anyone has mentioned to you, but Collage Video has a really good website for buying workout videos, if you want to buy them. You can watch clips online, and if you call them, you can talk to people who have actually done the workouts and can tell you what they're like, They have a good return policy too. I order from them now and again when I need a new one to shake up my routine! You can also try Blockbuster to rent them or check them out from the library, Netflix streaming videos, YouTube....I think there are lots of places you can find new ideas without spending a ton. Good luck!!
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :smile: I sent ya a friend invite. This is gonna be great.
  • montananurse
    Options
    So, any of y'all please add me. I need all the support I can get. Please and Thankyou
  • Deniserboyd
    Options
    :glasses: Add me also!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is amazing and her videos are relatively cheap (about $10 at Walmart). There are some free ones on youtube you can try out.
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I've only been here for a few days and could use all the friends I can get!!!
  • cjhamh
    cjhamh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian Michael's dvds right now. I know that some can be found on Youtube. If you would like you can add me!!
  • HeealthyMee
    HeealthyMee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just started today as well, I figured most of it out except that there are no calories recorded when I input weight training

There is a "strength training" option under cardio.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i found a good free exercise, my skip it from 1988. no joke, skip it while watching tv.
  • simmonserica
    simmonserica Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started today, however I am looking for motivation! I could use all the help that I can get. I don't want any excuses this time why I didn't reach the goal I set for myself. So, if you can help motivate me, please do. I welcome any suggestions! Thanks!

Please feel free to add me. That way we can all motivate each other!