Is it just me or...

Options
naugustyniak
naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
is anyone else having a hard time getting concentrating and getting anything done today. I work from home which usually isn't a problem but it is SO nice out I just wanna go play. :smile:

Replies

• sincereme
    sincereme Posts: 276
    Options
    is anyone else having a hard time getting concentrating and getting anything done today. I work from home which usually isn't a problem but it is SO nice out I just wanna go play. :smile:

I just want to sleep. This AC is feeling so good. LOL
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    me too - I want to go jog and I am stuck at home working too
  • mel_renee
    mel_renee Posts: 15
    Options
    It is gorgeous outside!!! i just want to be outside enjoying the weather :glasses:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Lazy summer days......Gotta luv 'em!! (:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Its gross and rainy here in Kentucky. I wanna lay here on the couch for awhile...but def hit the gym later! Wish I could go outside and play...
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm at work and I feel like I'm in prison today. I can't concentrate and I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUTTA HERE!!!!! It's been raining all week here and the sun has finally come out. I'd really love to get out and take a walk.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    It's hot and muggy out...but I can't concentrate!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    It's cold and cloudy here today. I work outside, however done for the day and I think I am going to nap the rest of the day away!!! May be go for a walk later this afternoon if it warms up some.
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    I'm at work and I feel like I'm in prison today. I can't concentrate and I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUTTA HERE!!!!! It's been raining all week here and the sun has finally come out. I'd really love to get out and take a walk.

Yep, me too. I've pretty much finished everything I need to do today too, so now I have to figure out what to do with myself for the rest of the afternoon. Good thing I leave at 4!