Hello hello!

Options
Hi everyone. I am new around here and thought I would drop on in and introduce myself.

My name is Kasey and im a 27yr old living in Florida with my Husband and our 4yr old son. I decided to join because I really liked the interface a lot better then some of the other {tracking} sites out there.

A little about my fitness/weight loss background- I was a chubby kid, pretty much up until I was 16. At 17 I decided to join the Military. Recruiter told me I weighed to much to join and to come back when I meet the weight requirements. I kicked butt that Summer before my Senior year. I dropped 4 pants sizes and went from 180 to 135. So on to the Military I went. Throughout my military career, fitness wise I could run and do anything involving PT, my weight always hovered around 165ish because I never made the best decisions on what I ate, how much I ate and when I ate. I guess you could say I always had the whole 'I want to lose some weight' in the back of my head, but never acted on it. I mean I passed all my PT Tests, that was good enough right?

Fast forward to 2008. I was pregnant with my son and during my last trimester I really got 'big'. I gained 80lbs with that pregnancy but I was determined to shed the weight! I had a c-section but I pushed through the discomfort and through Turbo Jam, P90X and running, I went from 240lbs to 150. Pretty much around the same area I was before I got pregnant.

I fell into that 'Happy and content' mode again and here I am. 165lbs... -again- and well I just want to do this once and for all. I started working out at the gym last Summer, and although I didn't lose any weight, I started to see little changes here and there throughout my body BUT I know now, I wasn't taking it as seriously as I should. I was eating great throughout the week but then the weekend would come and oh... Pizza night? Sure why not, and there went all the hard work. I also was very scattered with the gym, some weeks I would go 4 times a week, others only 2... just very random.

Up until last week I had enough of the repetitiveness of the gym, not to mention waking up at 3:45am to go there because of a schedule change at work, was not happening.

So with my good results from Turbo Jam, and Beachbody in general I decided to buy the Turbo Fire program. My husband is even on board with doing it! So here I am. Day 2 of Turbo Fire {unofficially day 3 cause I did one of the workouts on Sunday} and I am already hooked. I loved Turbo Jam and this just seems that much more fun.

Hopefully within a few months I will be back with some before and afters! :0)