PB2

Options
9jenn9
9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
I'd like to try PB2, but don't want to pay shipping and handling to order it. Does anyone know any grocery/health food chains that carry it?

Replies

• ler2665
    ler2665 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this a couple weeks ago! I haven't tried it in a sandwich or anything, but it was excellent in a smoothie and I even added it to a peanut butter/chocolate pie recipe without any family members noticing!

I found it in the health food aisle at Hy-Vee. I don't know where you live, so I don't know if you have them or not.
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    From what I've read it's not carried in many supermarkets.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Evidently Trader Joe's has its own version of powdered peanut butter (though my local TJs doesn't carry it...) Maybe you could try that? I read a good review of it online.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Order from amazon. Over $25 is free shipping
  • Rubey81
    Rubey81 Posts: 8
    Options
    netrition.com has $5 shipping.
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wegman's carries JustGreatStuff organic powdered peanut butter. It's a small jar but if you want to try it to make sure you like it might be worth it...
  • cath129
    cath129 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    whole foods carries it
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    You can do a search on their website for local stores that carry it. http://www.bellplantation.com/products/locator We don't have any place around here, I ordered it from Amazon since I was ordering other stuff as well.

I've only tried the chocolate and it was ok. I've had just Just Great Stuff and thought it was better than the chocolate, I'll be posting if I think it's better than regular PB2.
  • natwmartinez
    Options
    I found PB2 at HEB (that is a grocery store in Texas). I also know that they sell it at some nutrition stores. I LOVE the chocolate one... so yummy with a banana, pear, etc.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    you can check their site. there's a spot for store locator. I've seen it in stores around here even though they don't show up when I search store locator on their site. Whole Foods carries it. I get mine from Jungle Jim's because it's a lot cheaper there
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I found it at our whole foods store.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    We are a military family so we shop at the commisary and they carry it there..health food stores like harris teeter and trader joes probably carry it!