House Seasoning Mix

Options
csingleton24
csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
I got the original recipe from Emeril but changed it up a bit for my needs. Very low in sodium and I use this spicy seasoning mix on everything from shrimp to burgers to alfredo sauces! I keep the salt low so the sodium is easier to control in your meals. You’ll love experimenting with this seasoning mix. I make it and store it in a small jar or ziplock bag. It'll last for a long time (though not for me cause I use it on everything.)...LOL.

Here's a picture of some shrimp and scallops I grilled the other day with the seasoning. I just sprinkled the seasoning on with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil and grilled. You can eat these as is or throw on a salad. Hope you like the seasoning as much as I do!
DSC00995.jpg

2 ½ tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon chipotle chile pepper (McCormicks)
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon salt

Mix all together and sprinkle on everything and anything!

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Looks good! Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • sincereme
    sincereme Posts: 276
    Options
    I got the original recipe from Emeril but changed it up a bit for my needs. Very low in sodium and I use this spicy seasoning mix on everything from shrimp to burgers to alfredo sauces! I keep the salt low so the sodium is easier to control in your meals. You’ll love experimenting with this seasoning mix. I make it and store it in a small jar or ziplock bag. It'll last for a long time (though not for me cause I use it on everything.)...LOL.

Here's a picture of some shrimp and scallops I grilled the other day with the seasoning. I just sprinkled the seasoning on with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil and grilled. You can eat these as is or throw on a salad. Hope you like the seasoning as much as I do!
    DSC00995.jpg

2 ½ tablespoons paprika
    2 tablespoons garlic powder
    1 tablespoon black pepper
    1 tablespoon onion powder
    1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
    1 tablespoon chipotle chile pepper (McCormicks)
    1 tablespoon dried oregano
    1 tablespoon dried thyme
    ½ teaspoon salt

Mix all together and sprinkle on everything and anything!

That looks awesome!!!!! Yummy