I feel like I have eaten loads- but still under?

ChristyJade
ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hiya

Today I feel like I have eaten loads of food. I will do a list:

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal bread
iceberg lettuce (2 leaves)
salad cream (light)
(I know this may seem weird for a breakfast but it was going to be lunch and i forgot my breakfast!)

Lunch
3 fish fingers
Mushy Peas (half a can)

Dinner
100g Quorn chicken pieces
4 mushrooms
1/2 pepper
1/3 onion
cooked with 1tblsp olive oil, piri piri spice belnd & lemon juice

ALSO a packet of crisps, hob nob biscuit, ribena orange carton, 2 cups of tea...

This seems loads to me...But it comes up as under my cals! (120 under) I dont see this as being right... Does this seem okay to other people? Is it just me??

Replies

• kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    That certainly doesn't look like "loads" to me..... :noway: The lettuce, mushrooms, pepper and onion won't add much at all. Besides, you're still missing your breakfast (in reality). Try not to go under your 1200 calories. Eat something "good" for you.
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    You have a lot of veggies, so it will seem like you are eating a lot, but they are lower in calories........

As long as you are satisfied an full, not hungry,then you are good to go.
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    if you are referring to 1200 cal a day... it seems fine actually. Its not about the quantity of food but quality. You could have eaten less food and gone over your calories if you dont eat the right stuff. This seems nutrient dense but low cal.. so good for you :)
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    OKay, I just have to know... what is salad cream? Is that what we call "dressing" in the US?
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Thats great, you indeed have alot of vegetables, I need to increase my vegetable intake some more and Ill be fine.
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    OKay, I just have to know... what is salad cream? Is that what we call "dressing" in the US?

Don't know if this helps:

http://www.saladcream.com/
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member

Don't know if this helps:

http://www.saladcream.com/

haha yes that is salad cream!! lol i just assume everyone knows what i am talking about...sorry!

i guess i have had a lot of veggies, i just feel SO full up, and i guess that is why, i just eat but dont actually LOOK at what I am eating!!

x
This discussion has been closed.